Sinister: ...back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 10 14:28:12 BST 2000

me again with two new games for you to play

the first is called stereo types, a simple game where you sit in a bar
with your friends and guess what music people listen to on their stereos.
If it's your first time start simple by spotting all of the marilyn manson
and nine inch nails fans, next you can move on to spotting the oasis
loving idiots and the charvas (thats chart ravers to the uninitiated).
great fun guaranteed honest.

the second game is called "what'll happen to Owen in april?". this too is
a simple game where you have to decide what will happen to yours truely in
the next 3 weeks. Will I write an entire 18,000 word disertation and two
6,000 word essays before the 28th, will I fail out of university in my
last semester, will I just commit suicide and have an end to the torture?
Place your bets and stay tuned for the exciting conclusion. In order to
keep you up to date with the latest betting trends I'll be writing an
april update at the ends of my posts for the next few weeks.

anyway onto other stuff
JR? said
in order for to date a girl i require one thing

[1] like belle and sebastian

which i hope isn't true cos they should have big tits as well (hey it's
just a joke calm down). No but this just struck me as a bizarre way to
pick a partner, maybe I'm just weird but I always went for girls with
great personalities who can make me laugh, they always end up liking B&S
anyway so I don't worry about their musical taste.

Hmmm I just used the word weird and then seemed to vaguely remember
someone commenting that it didn't conform to the old spelling rule, well
as sinister's leading speller (sorry bad wizard based pun) I should just
point out that many words in the following sentence don't conform, bet
none of you can write a sentence with more non-conformist words in.
Seize the weird sheik, throw him in the weir, that will give the fish a
surfeit of protein. OK so it depends on how you pronounce sheik as to
whether it should count but it's a good sentence anyway so there.

Oh and time for a big welcome home to all the lucky people who had enough
time and money to go to all tomorrow's potterings, me jealous? too fucking
right.

THE APRIL UPDATE
words to write before the 28th
30,000
words written to date
7,000
words left
23,000
days left
18
words per day required
about 1,300

right I'm off to do some work now
love
   owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon