Sinister: drew their swords and shot each other

alix campbell lixibell at xxx.com
Mon Apr 10 18:53:48 BST 2000

Hello

Here’s a crap post from me.

I’m jealous of everyone who buggered off to ATP despite having been saying
that I didn’t want to go. I just don’t like being left out. Hope you all had
fun and didn’t catch measles or anything nasty. Weather turned out nice,
didn’t it?

Didn’t bother listening to legal man on the old radio machine. I think I was
out, but I can’t recall. I rather hope it’ll sound like ‘no limits’ by 2
unlimited, seeing as some of you have compared it to dance mucus.

I got stranded in Putney on Saturday night. I reckoned I could walk back and
make it to work by 10am the next day. Without sleep. Didn’t have to though
and I’m going to tell you why. First I got a lift off of a minicab driver to
the Brompton Road. He would have delivered me to my door, had I paid in
kind. To be honest I didn’t fancy that and was sick of being felt, so I
asked to be let out. Then I decided to walk again, growing ever despondent.
Bizarrely another minicab driver offered me a lift, and despite the fact
that by this point I should really know better, I accepted. He was a top
chap though; he took me to Camden, and then gave me the night bus fare.
Better than all of this, he didn’t want a shag. If you’ve got any spare
props, send them his way.

Had a bit of a feline twee fest this lunchtime, I got followed home by a
cat, which came inside and made itself at home, and then left with me. Jolly
good fun, and a lovely cat too.

Previously to my unorthodox journey home on Saturday, myself and a
sinisterine who shall remain anonymous were watching the Top Ten Romo thingy
on channel 4. It was GRATE. I’m going to buy some Spandau Ballet soon. I’ve
already started growing my Phil Oakey fringe.

I could never play melody pops properly. God knows I tried, but give me a
nice brass instrument anyday. They don’t taste  * that * bad either, as long
as you’re sparing with the brasso and valve oil.

Enough already

lixi.x