Sinister: ooh aah sinistah

sean hopson sean_hopson at xxx.com
Mon Apr 10 20:11:22 BST 2000

hello,

we have returned from ATP.....as champions

the mighty sinister 5-a-side footie team (deep
undercover as the slut jockeys) destroyed all
opposition in an awesome display of technical ability,
strength, stamina and, well, sheer joie de vivre.
apart from when i was playing.

hopefully s/one of a more literary bent will produce a
full match report in the near future, tho' how words
will ever describe the sublime skills on display....

maybe we should ask nick hornby ;-)

those requiring a momento of captain jim's black and
white army's finest hour...i've scanned the
CERTIFICATE of ACHIEVEMENT we received....and it's
available now. mail me.

i'm off to feel smug. has anyone got any ralgex?

sean
gas.man at btinternet.com