Sinister: Ho Hum

David White david at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 10 21:30:47 BST 2000

Greetings people,

3 points to make:

1. I did not read my email until Friday, thus missing the news about the new
single being played (D'oh!), and therefore didn't hear it. While I'm
thinking about it and without wanting to sound like an old fart, the Evening
Session has never been as good since Steve Lurpak took over from Mark
Goodier back in the early 90s.

2. When are Teenage Fanclub releasing new stuff, I haven't heard anything
about Scotland's 2nd best band for ages and it's about time we had a new
album.

3. If anybody is bored they could visit my site
www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk and have a go at trying to guess which
songs the random lyrics are from. (Random lyrics appear in the top frame of
the home page when it loads and you can change them by reloading the page, I
think there are 10 in all). An honourable mention will go to whoever gets
them all right. PS Leave your answers on the DISCUSSION page and I'll check
them (if anybody bothers to do it) and give an honourable mention to anyone
who gets them all right!

That's all folks!

Dave
David at belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk