Sinister: simon smelled gars-funkle

Colleen Colleen at xxx.com
Mon Apr 10 21:35:54 BST 2000

well its been a shloooong time since i have spat out an email..and i think
im
almost drunk so now is a goos (good ) time. now is goos.

i would like to thank the list for jeff first. he visited san francisco
about a
month ago and i took him under my wing, and he did really well under the
alchoholic circumstances. good peoples jeff is. i hope you are all as
fortunate as i was to meet him. good guy.(brave guy) hehe. so thank ya.

oh, i saw travis sat. night and they were real shmool, good energy..only
thing that sucked was that oasis had to be there too. i prescribed myself
jack daniels to numb thee pain.
went to see luna/mark eitzel a week ago or so and the venue had some
electrical issues, the whole entire block lost power so we stood there in
the dark for a half hour waiting for the lights to come back on. when they
came back on, i got my ass grabbed by a random moron, i think if i were that
guy who did it, i would have done it when the lights were off/ i think he
was new.
oh yeah i saw yo la tengo as well last month and i got famous that night! i
snuck off where it said STAFF ONLY to have a cigarette and some mtv/sonicnet
guy followed me, and started taking pictures of me and asking me all kinds
of questions, and it was funny as hell to see me on the website! there were
all these pictures of the band playing, serious..then my drunk ass grinning,
smoking a cigarette with a gin and tonic in hand! hee hee! it was a lick!

i finally got my magnetic fields-69 loves songs box set, ohh its shmool, so
shmool and the great thing is, is that i saw them a few months back and they
were just as awesome live which is always exciting. im real glad i have
ears.

well ive had enough of this trying to type and there is no b&s content but
thats not important right now, cause if i talk about how much i cant wait to
see them when they tour the west coast, i'll only jinx myself, besides the
fact that i'm emailing this list is a
reference in itself.

time to go oh yeah.. dont forget that while reading the fortune from a
fortune cookie, put "in bed" at the end of it, it just sounds better :)

and im off..

crackstar
colleen

www.firetalk.com