Sinister: you thought it was safe to go back in the water

feather boa feather-boa at xxx.com
Mon Apr 10 22:26:07 BST 2000

but no, fb's back.

i'm slightly (well, more than that) drunk on red wine, so please forgive me for complete nonsense.

i wish i had gone to atp.  but a-levels got in the way, and they will also prevent me from going to glastonbury this year as i have (at least) 2 exams afterwards (both english - beloved and step in case you were wondering.)

i want a girlfriend.  i am currently extremely lonely and there must be at least one other gay girl on the sini-list.  sorry.

i think i'm going to melody maker next monday, so i'm going to have a sneak around to see if they've got a copy of legal man i can steal, on the grounds that it's only ian watson that likes them anyway.

pip pip,

FB

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com