Sinister: Why the long face? I'll let you know.....

Juliya Nikolaeff jnikolaeff at xxx.au
Tue Apr 11 03:00:15 BST 2000

Hey guys, I haven't posted for a while - I've been too busy enjoying all
your emails.

But what has prompted me to write today?  Besides the fact I am very teary
and in need of sympathy, I need your opinion.  I met this lovely Irish boy
who works at the local irish pub in Adelaide.  We spent a lovely night &
day together Friday night before last, but as for the weekend just gone, I
don't know what's going on );  He has been very busy lately as he gave his
notice, but I called him and told him I didn't really mind what time he
rocked up at my house as I was pretty much home and not bothered, but he
told me Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (last night) that he would come
by and he never did.  That's four standups in a row!  I feel quite stupid
now, but then again if he did not want to see me again, why did he return
all my calls?  I can understand Friday through Sunday how he could have
been too tired as we had this stupid commodore car race all weekend and he
was working up to 14 hours a day, but last night he finished at 1am the
latest, and promised he'd be there.

So this morning I'm telling someone about it and realise he's probably
doing it for a reason eg he doesn't want to see me again - but the thing is
I'm really upset about this as before now I have not liked someone so much
in about three years - my ex broke my heart three years ago and I never
really got over it.  And with boys before I got sick of them after about 24
hours.  Until now.  Or is it true you always want the one you can't have? I
don't know.

Well  now I have poured out my heart to you guys and feel even worse,
sympathy would be appreciated....

Poor me,
Juliya

"I always cry in movies