Sinister: NYC looper troubles...

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Tue Apr 11 00:13:57 BST 2000

list abuse! but it's my first time, so it should be okay...

does anyone have an extra ticket for the looper show? my parents were
wankers and made me miss buying mine... i'll love you forever, and
even pay you lots of money! (read: double the ticket price, anything!
sexual favors, yeah!)

thanks, dearies!

- adam

aconover at optonline.net