Sinister: Hope this suits everyone!

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Apr 11 11:28:10 BST 2000

All I've been able to think of since spring sprung is the first London
sinister picnic of the year. So, after consultations with several of England
and Scotland's most dedicated listees (and Alastair Cook - yes, ladies, he
will be there in person), unless anyone has any objections or
suggestions...Saturday 20th May, Primrose Hill (natch), 2pm till we all pass
out...

Please drop me an email if this is good for you, bad for you, whatever, it's
not yet written in stone - and if any of our further-flung cohorts can come
to London for the do, it would be just fab - organise your summer holidays
around it! :-)

I'm going to write a proper letter soon, promise...

Mark the crackerboy xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org