Sinister: MUZQ for boyz

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 11 18:38:50 BST 2000

Starting to react to the physical stimuli coming from the surroundings,
arising from numbness,exhaustion,spottiness...

I have not really awakened till todays' afternoon, and my brain nearly
allowed my mouth and larynx to emit some coherent suggestion at our
Tuesdays research group meetings.Perhaps all this post-rock equations have
been already digested and transformed into Tchebyshev expansions.But is it
emo/slowcore/massive pedal-pushing only for boys? If we had a look about
ATP,at least in the Sinister section,it seemed to be.Just equations,boo.
And skating.And arms of sex with veins.Uggghhh.

As worried as i was on Thursday afternoon about my close incursion back
into teenagerdom as consequence of work, I thought it would be good to
revise first,given my irresponsible and sulky behaviour.And bitchy,very
bitchy too...But I had no Britney Spears to play when I got home and
played Foxgloves instead.

But it was 'great'.I even learnt to spell.

Love to all, especially to etimologists,entomologists and epistemologists.

Arantxa