Sinister: so, em... what you doin' tonight?

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Apr 11 22:13:55 BST 2000

Hiya one and all. Okay, I haven't had a cool dream for
a while.. I had one the other night about me being a
vampire and I bit a dogf and so I had a vampire dog
that was impossible to control, but a muzzle was
rather good. On the dog.

And I got a job, doing not very much other than listen
to juicy titbits of gossip in an office reception at
the gyle in Edinburgh. you'll prolly see me about 1pm,
wandering about, ears plugged into tigermilk, smiling
to myself and looking dreamy.

Thats cos its my lunch hour then.

And as for the sticker idea. *DROP HINT!*. Well, if
jeepster/ banchory/ B+S  refuse, I'm just gonna have
to go out, buy a polaroid sticky camera film and
camera thingy, and stalk stu M for a bit. And then any
other stalkers can swap my stickers of Stu M for
theirs of Isobel Campbell. Or Chris Geddes. Or the
other ones. (I said that on purpose....)

So, its in B+S best interests really.

otherwise we'll stalk them, eh, kids? ;)

And you think I'm joking...

Anyway, if you reckon its a good idea, you can of
course VOTE for it. I have a voting poll ready and
waiting at my website (not trying to plug the website,
honest, I'm bored of it and needing to revamp it,
although I got a new animation of Doctor Evil being
flushed down the bogs...) so go to

http://www.geocities.com/idleberry/isobel.html

oh yeah, and I got some wicked piccies of Isobels
style guru if you look closely....

And what about beanie baby B+S? cuddle with Chris?
snuggle with Stevie? Sleep with Stuart? have your
wicked way with isobel? etc etc etc???

anyway, you decide.

I'm off to bed now, to do other things I won't even go
into....

cherrypippos,

idleberry

=====