Sinister: IMPORTANT NOTICE

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Apr 11 22:31:58 BST 2000

I'm posting again
(so soon? you lucky little things!) cos I've had a few
e mails and comments about my sticker idea, all good,
but please don't petition jeepster records about the
sticker thing. David Kitchen will just go into one of
his girlie sulks with me otherwise, and I can't be
bothered for that. Hes worse than my mum with PMT.
He'll probably go into a girlie strop cos I mentioned
that he goes into girlie sulks at all, now...

instead, pester Neil Robertson. cos he doesn't know
where I live, and I can hide easier from him.
you can e mail him through the B+S website, or here,
or wherever he happens to be.... hes omnipitent, he
is....
possibly.

Anyway, jeepster is a record label, not a bits and
pieces related to B+S label.

sorry.
thanks for the support though. you make me feel
listened to.

cherryhippos

idleberry

=====