Sinister: How to make a loop.

Chad Curtis xstensionchord at xxx.net
Wed Apr 12 02:59:20 BST 2000

Am I being an ass or has reading " this may count as list abuse " the
last 12 times become fucking monotonous and boring.
Subject heading that foreshadows it being trash or abuse will increase
your chances of getting deleted much more higher.

  OK, sorry, just got a lil' picky I guess.

  Went to the Looper/Flaming Lips gig with local list member Topher.
(very good guy)
 Looper sounded great and I got some groovy shots, I hope they will come
out good, if so I'll get someone to scan and post them maybe. I wished
their set was longer though, and it seemed to me and Toph that the
Flaming Lips sorta downplayed Looper, poking at their accents and
whatnot.
   The vcr projector amplified the gig. Very fun. I swallowed too much
confetti ( I plan to mail miss velocity some confetti and pics.) and
almost got hit in the head by the Flaming Lips bassists headstock (seems
to me he could  at least stand up when he didn't have to play the keys
at all!) .
    Looper's live sound was better, the Flaming Lips got too flabby here
and there. Also, Looper's screen wasn't as interactive with the dynamics
in the songs, but very fun with the head hitting and the looping school.
  I must say I was very impressed by Looper and plan to support them
bunches in the future.
     Tons of observations, but I'll stop on this one. Velcro shoes
seemed abundant, Are these coming back as the future style?

:O) Chad /\ Lliam /\ Curtis