Sinister: a horse of another color.. what a lame subject.

GardeningAtNight at xxx.com GardeningAtNight at xxx.com
Wed Apr 12 12:10:23 BST 2000

I've been lurking but still reading posts.  I especially enjoy the ones
recounting ATP and Struan the merchie boy.  After seeing the Smashing
Pumpkins Monday and almost being crushed to death by braindead sweaty
teenagers, I have a newfound appreciation for bands like B&S.  I've been
spoiled by tame twee shows for the last year so I was unprepared for that
night.

This afternoon I'm leaving to go to Toronto with my school orchestra for a
competition and to see Niagara Falls and stuff.  I know that it will be
grate.  But the thing is, to put me in the mood I just went to put in Dog on
Wheels from the boxset.  I hadn't listened to it yet since the Jeepster
imports were quicker to grab.  But I opened it and was completely
disillusioned, for the disc is not mustard colored but a faint pale icky
yellow.  It was very alienating.. you come to find comfort in certain things,
you know, and this was one of them.  I noticed they updated the website URL
which I can understand, but the new color is just ick.  I know it's silly to
whine about but I'm in a whining mood.

I'm printing pages and pages about neurofibromatosis so I can work on my
biology assignment on the long as hell bus ride.  I don't understand how
anyone could be interested in this stuff.  I'm glad someone is though, or
else we'd be dead.  I'm paranoid that I've inherited millions of genetic
diseases now, thanks to this class.  I've been checking for irregular moles
and cafe-au-lait spots.. I knew that science would do me no good.

There was something else I wanted to say but I can't remember it.  Jen, did
you get my letter yet?

Be good kids.  Overflow my mailbox.

love Samantha