Sinister: a lame subject of another color.. no horse though

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Wed Apr 12 12:43:36 BST 2000

Samantha says,
<< I've been lurking but still reading posts. >>

Oo err. Me too. Hello again all in sinister land... robyn, i really will
write you a good letter soon. I've been out of the house for a week and
bleached my hair. People make the same four jokes over and over again..
goldilocks is popular, so is blondie. But I'm no Debbie Harry.

    When my mother and sister were driving up the road to the house, my
sister leaned out the window and yelled "Look, there's a dirty hippie on the
porch!"  I didn't even look up from my wood carving. Does that make me
apathetic?

again, samantha:
<<to put me in the mood I just went to put in Dog on
Wheels from the boxset.>>

that's what I'm playing now. I like the color of the cd, actually. But I like
the music more. String Bean Jean....

Excuse me. I have a small splinter of something in my index finger. It's
terribly irksome.. one of those splinters that just tingle horribly when you
brush it across something. It's making typing very obnoxious.

Non-new Will says:

<<Which is par for the course lately.  I've been awfully weepy these past
few weeks, and I'm not sure why.  I'm usually so naturally bouyant.

My class that meets one tuesday evening is like some long forgotten
medieval boredom torture.

I'm about to fidget right out of my pants waiting for the new album and
single.  >>

Me too. except replace the part "one tuesday evening" with "Monday wednesday
and friday"    Everything else is true just like it is.

Is anyone else in their sophomore year of school and just completely desirous
of dropping out?  I just don't think i can finish up the last three weeks of
school. I'm completely serious, and not trying to be fake-depressed or
pretentious. i'm just so tired of books. I can focus on anything but school.
If anyone else has felt like this and still not dropped out, please tell me
the secret.

<<Velcro shoes
seemed abundant, Are these coming back as the future style?>>

apparantly. I used to have to wear them as a child and was mocked because my
shoes didn't  "pump up" or do anything interesting. Humorously enough, i also
wore corduroy and plaid shirts as a wee lad. I pretty much dress the same
now, only the clothes are bigger.

<<They just elected me Pope:
I'm the most famous man in the world!>>

I do believe that Julie's post was twelve times more interesting and 30% more
chaotic than my first post. My my. and I really liked the poem about the
pope. Although my enjoyment may be tempered by the fact that I'm not
Catholic.  Hello Julie, it's nice to make your electronic acquaintance

madflower of the blue madflower shirt says
<<regardless, i'm
taking boyfriend applications now. hah>>

is there actually paperwork involved?

Doubled up with longing at 3 AM is one of the best best best lines I have
ever heard. I don't even have to hear the song to like it, if the lyrics are
that good. Does that sound odd? all i mean by that is that if the words are
that good I know it will move me..just like you can tell that some songs are
just tuneful with not much personal meaning to the words..

Well, anyway, i hope all is well for everyone..

austrian dogs still suck

    dave