Sinister: And What Costume Shall A Poor Girl Wear...?

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Apr 12 20:31:50 BST 2000

Howdy Friends,

More post ATP Muse-ings:

Playing Songs For Children

Richard Colburn was featured in Radio 1's Lanarkshire documentary on Monday
night, but I don't think he said anything especially memorable. New Looper
single Mondo '77 got played on Lamacq last night: a catchy upbeat number,
but didn't have time to record it because of frantic tape shuffling so as
not to miss any of the ATP live stuff. God Bless John Ravenscroft Peel for
playing the Papa M heartstopper for me.

Voodoo Chalet

Noted on the path in front of the door of a top Disques International
Jeepster executive's chalet at Camber: a row of 4 fairy cakes; next a broad
line of a white crystalline substance; then a squashed football filled with
more of the white stuff with a peeled banana protruding from it.

Fucking huge computer indeed :)

The Boy Next Door Who's Famous For Showing His Chest (*)

I forgot to tell you that when Struan played football earlier on Sunday
afternoon he was only wearing his shorts. I just thought that all you Ice
Princesses should know...

(* Apologies to Trousers for this blatant plagiarism)

Sarah was also present.

Ooh-Aah-Sinistah!

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK