Sinister: List abuse! *bash bash bash*

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Apr 12 22:53:02 BST 2000

I'M GONNA ABUSE THE LIST! TAKE THIS! *POW!*
TAKE THIS *BOOM!*
*BASH!*
*WALLOP!*
*KEGANG!*
*SUZUKI!*
*THUMP!*
*LOOPER!*
*DOINK!*
*CABOOM!*
*KAAPOW!*
*T'PAU!*

he heh  he heh heh heh heh heh

Ands while you lot are being miserable and out of love
and things, I am feeling very happy, cos its nearly a
year since I got together with my boyfriend and we're
gonna get together this weekend and SHAG loads.

YAY!

sorry.
Had to get that out.

Love,