Sinister: stone roses,blown noses

Walrus1972 at xxx.com Walrus1972 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 13 00:13:33 BST 2000

wow,my first post. look mommy look.  ive been out of nursery for some time
now,but i needed to soak in more subject lines before actually posting.
    anyway,it's been good times for me lately.  i have recently gotten back
together with my first love and we are as happy as...well,we're dead happy.
im seeing oasis (terribly sorry,i really am) in exactly 6 days. travis are
opening though,maybe that makes you feel better.
    well,my favorite bands are oasis(i apologize again),blur(another
apology,if necessary),belle&sebastian,travis,pulp,super furry animals,the
beatles,all the lennons,the manic street preachers,the jam,the
smiths,radiohead,idlewild...i think that's all.
    someone mentioned the trembling blue stars earlier,how are they? i got a
recommendation from amazon.com on their new album and i can get it 10% off.
is that recommended?  it sounds nice,they compared them to the smiths and all
that.
    im reading on the road by jack kerouac right now,dead good.  very...i
dunno. it's very nice.  poetic like.  anyway,that's all i suppose.  i'll do
more soaking and post again in a while.  any news of a us tour for b&s?