Sinister: you're just a baby, baby.

Eric D Brasure edb213 at xxx.edu
Thu Apr 13 01:59:12 BST 2000

hi all... I don't have anything substantive, so just skip over this if
you're looking for that sort of thing. and, if this gets sent to the wrong
address again, (honey) I apologize! I'm not doing it on purpose, I swear.
I had to work today until 5, but I couldn't go home after that because I
had to go meet my lab group at 6:15... which is a story in itself. suffice
it to say I wasn't happy about the whole deal. so I went and bought a new
pair of headphones to kill some time, but I had even more time to waste,
so I decided to go to my local barnes and noble to browse the magazines
(the new issue of pcgamer was out, I was excited... and yes, I am a
geek. want to make something of it?), and what was playing on the
stereo? "you're just a baby"! it cheered me up immensely, and now I know
what those of you who have heard b&s in public places and felt like you
knew something no one else did, 'cause that's how I felt. it was
keen. even though I caught on the lights on my walk home from the subway,
but still.

"some little bird told me that there is a lonely someone on the list
looking for more gay sinister girls.   HELLO!!!  it's me.  i'm one of the
few but proud registered Sinister TweeDykes.   it's getting lonely out
here, too.  i would always appreciate conversation."

yeah, and where are all the sinister gay boys? I know there must be some
out there (heh.)

bye.

-eric