Sinister: Seymour Stein, i can't come this tuesday.

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Thu Apr 13 11:48:14 BST 2000

Hey Girls Hey Boys

100percentbelleandsebastiancontent
<two or three things I know about Seymour Stein>

"I can't see u, Mr Wender, I hope your talk will be GRATE"

I am going to take the plane on Monday Morning (5:19? I wonder).
It is for my internship, working for a Hong Kong movie director.

Tuesday, supposingly, I will attend a talk by Wim Wender (YES,
W.I.M. W.E.N.D.E.R.)at APA (I was born and i am living in Hong Kong).
Now, I can't. Coz i will be at Bejing.

"Mr Wender, I really luv your works. It's nice to see u"
"Mr Wender, Can I ve your authograph?"
"Mr Wender, Can I take a photo with u?"
"Mr Wender, I am a film student, can u write me something
encouragin'?"

I will listen "Seymour Stein" on the plane. May be the line:
"recordcompanymanicantgofordinner" will make a bitter laughter.

All I hope is the Movie Star wanna postpone the shooting,
then maybe i will be happier. And everythings go alrite, the Pets go
back to the wild, all the people will be happier...

abuseyourself,
Toby
pretending "Ace" in Quadrophenia