Sinister: stickers, stickers everywhere......

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 13 18:12:17 BST 2000

Painting With Light said.........
> And when you leave I suggest a surprise like a thankyou note on the pillow
or decorate their room secretly with balloons and sparkly things so when
they next go in they think of you and smile unless of course they hate
sparkly things.

what a great idea!!  i was trying to think of something nice to do for laura
(my friend in liverpool) when i leave next week, and this is very cool. i
could twee her room up, put a few piccies of b&s around her house, convert
her dad to liking hefner and make her mum put a picture of stu m on her
fridge- hey, angel from buffy is already there, stu m will easily fit in!
but ballons and sparkly things are great too, so maybe i could create a wee
glitter explosion in her house?????  help me my dear sinisterines!!!!!

i ahven't started packing yet, have been listening to legal man
instead.......all in all, i think it is great, and we should all go out in
droves and buy it first week of release, so it charts high....HEY!  maybe
they might get a totp appearance!!  can you imagine, b&s wedged between mel
c and the b*witched, so to speak?!!  but then again, perhaps it would be
infinately cooler if they decided not to do totp???????  i dunno, i don't
mind really........as for the sticker album idea, i think we should do it
ourselves, like a wee sinister enterprise!  a few of us could collect
pictures/stalk the band (as suggested by idleberry) and then we could find
someone on the list who works at a print shop...c'mon, there must be someone
out there who does???  then we can send a prototype to jeepster or banchory
and once they see how cool  it is, they'll buy the idea and then sinister
will be rich, rich, rich i tell you!!!!!!!!!  *ahem*  so, why not eh?!!
well, better go, i will give you all the details of my trip to ahrass
everyone on merseysied next weekend, until then i have to love you and leave

loadsa love,
littlebelleXXX  :o)