Sinister: But life is cruel and I am kind

Mike smiley at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 13 12:46:33 BST 2000

Hello,

    I'm really scared.

    I'm really scared because right now I'm living with mummy and daddy in a
nice house. In a month I'll be doing exams. After this follows a couple of
months spent in a permanent drunken stupor. After that...

    I'll be living in a house. On my own. 18 years old and I'll have all
those things grown up people have. A house, a car (all right it's a Fiat Uno
rather than a Rover or BMW, but still).I'll have to buy food and stuff.
I'll have a flippin garden! (Hate gardening. I'll let it grow wild and have
summer picnics in it.)

    I'm not ready I don't think. I don't really feel very grown up at all
I'm still a baby, really. God, responsibilities. Before you know it I'll be
washing the car and mowing the lawn on a Sunday afternoon [shudders].

----------Content----------

    I missed Legal Man. I've been trying to hear it again on the Evening
Session, but there's only so long I can listen to Blink 182 before I decide
that it's not worth it and I'll just assume it's good and wait for it to be
released.

-------End of content-------

    I just tried driving with no shoes on. I now know why it's illegal.

    Also, I heard today that Our Price is to be no more. Virgin are going to
turn it into a hi-fi shop. This means that us Worksop pop pickers now have a
choice of Woolworths or Splash Records (with their evil ravey ways).

------More content---------

    The grapevine tells me B&S are to plug Legal Man on CD:UK. If this is
true it is simultaneously brill and bloody crap. The appearance, that is,
not the song.

Love,
Mike
smiley at rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk