Sinister: Stuart Murdoch's ATP gossip

Mark Pattison mark at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 13 23:35:46 BST 2000

>One finally thing, was anyone here on Sinister in the Covent garden Rough
>Trade shop on Mon at about 3pm ?  I saw a chap with glasses, brown jacket
>and shoulder slung bag there with an upside down B&S prefect badge.
>Just curious
>
>Hope this informs and entertains
>
>Stuart Flanagan

Woohoo! That was me! Years of faithfully wearing the symbolic upside-down
badge and it's finally worked. Well, not so much that anyone would come up
and talk to me, but still. I had popped in after an exam to pick up the new
Hefner album (which is v. good by the way), and I wanted a copy of
Trousercuts as well, but they didn't have any. Now I'll have to send off for
it.

Glad to see everyone had a nice time at ATP. Last year Bowlie was right
after my exams- this year it was, literally, the day before. 'Snot fair. At
least I can look forward to the picnic...

MarkP