Sinister: any loopers care to meet up at looper at fletchers?

lost madflowr lost_madflowr at xxx.com
Fri Apr 14 01:28:36 BST 2000

hello. mandatory b&s content: i heard winter wooksie [sp?]
a bit ago when i downloaded it from someone on napster. i
just absolutely adore it. um. yes. i really do. and um. yes.
i played no b&s or looper on my radio show cos i really do
not think there is one that i'd call a break up song really.

if you're in the dc/va/md/pa whatever area and you'd like
to talk with other sinister folks about meet ups and whatnot,
then join sinisterdc. um. yeah.
http://sinisterdc.listbot.com

dunno if anyone is going, but i just wanted to double check.
if there is anyone in the northern virginia area who wants to
go but needs a ride to the flaming lips/looper show tomorrow,
please oh please get in touch with me, cos as it is now i am
driving myself there and back and i have a history of falling
asleep at the wheel when it's late at night when i am by myself.
yes. so really...if you need a ride, please just email me.
actually you could just call me at work [blockbuster video]
703-971-1600 friday [14 april]. just ask for leigh. um that's
it. whee.

leigh

p.s. thanks to all the people who submitted good break up
songs to my radio showtoday. it was quite a success i do believe.