Sinister: POP-erazi

Valerie Solanas trollopinpaisley at xxx.com
Fri Apr 14 06:23:20 BST 2000

the subject line had nothing to do with anything.

today i found that a hummingbird is nesting in the tree outside my building.  It's true, isn't it--that that hummingbirds are only found in the Americas??  other types of birds in the other continents fill their ecological niche.  but i think hummingbirds are really twee. they're tiny, sparkly,pretty colored, and they beep and squeak, hang around pretty flowers and buzz like helicopters, and build teeny tiny little TINY nests.   i had never seen a nest before in real life, and the mother was sitting on it. wow.

Just wanted to say, for credit where credit is due, that Jess and I invented the worlds very first Sinister stickers, circa last march when i visited her in pittsburgh.  they were circulated amongst a number of listees, and indeed have traveled to places as numerous as washington DC, missouri, france, ccamber sands bowlie, and london.  (etc??)  they consisted (and still do) of small yearbook photos from 1972 that was bought in a thrift store, and each anonymous face is captioned with an enigmatic belle and sebastian quote.   tasteful, subtle, and above all, puzzling to the uninitiated and unwashed masses.  Perhaps they will make a comeback sometime soon??  *hmmm*??  i dont' know.   My point is, we made the original sinister sticker album, collect them all, stick them up all over your favorite city or bathroom stall, and irritate the bourgeousie.  it's a worldwide movement.   I was also going to make up some "Shiny Apple Posse" stickers, like Andre the Giant has a posse, only i!
t's stu

art murdoch.  i have a couple of designs but never got around to making them into atual stickers becasue i have no money.

I know there are gay boys on sinister, i heard em talking about how sexy stuart is.  really.   er, uh ARSE NAPPIES!

i apologize for the content of this post and must return to my buddhist studies.   there is a bluddy show on about near death experience, whether it's scientifically fuckin real.  i have two words.  W H O
C A R E S
?????????   I really despise the human race, did i ever mention that before?  why dont' they all jsut leave well enough alone.  did i ever mention that i fully advocate the mass destruction/infiltration/severe crippling of the world's genetic research facilities?  Not that i'd do it myself, i'm a coward.  im just saying i wouldn't be complaining if it was all done for.  serves em bloody right, morons.   well, i should be going, i have to go clone my dead 2 year old father and stick einsteins brain in him, and use the leftover parts to grow radioactive cancer cells and anthrax...OOOHH!!! it sounds like fuckin PARADISE don't it now!!!?

Triumphantly bitchy,
LJ

PS, please dont' start a ruckus on here replying to my science rant, it would bore everyone (me included) to tears, you can reply to me if you want, but you'll NEVER ever change my mind!!  you are fairly warned.

hmm, someone just screamed really incredibly loud somewhere out there, that happens pretty often.

"Let's party for the apocalypse, when she will come out of the dirt like a little flower"