Sinister: Aggrrhh(though siam is still bad-ass) Now just imagine a Belle&Sebastian cover of "Hit me Baby One More Time".

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath vilkas at xxx.com
Fri Apr 14 06:25:25 BST 2000

Sorry and Thank You in Advance.

 So there's this gossip about Belle and Sebastian being in the US while I'm
in Scotland...and in Europe when I'm back in US.  DammitDammitDammit.   hate
rumours.  Anyway.  I already am plotting on flying back to the US for a
weekend...That's lots more $$$ though, frivilous too.  That's what the
second job is for, forget the bills,  I WANNA ROCK!  (Guess I'll have to
stay.) I should be wary of these thoughts though as I am broke now. Not sure
how I pulled  this trip off but it's not together yet.  I'm still on U.S.
soil.
    Seeing Looper on Friday. I'm going with my friend who lives waaaay
closer to Baltimore than myself.  She's never heard them.  Hmmm...her
hubby's coming too.  They'll either love 'em or hate 'em.  Who knows? How
many of you are gonna be at the show? I must remember to wear a B&S badge
upside down and visible so as to be identified. >:).  Let's see: I'm 5'8" or
so, I am a woman and a big girl at that, blueblack dyed midlength kinda
flippy, layered in the nonfarrahfawcett way hair, nosering, brown eyes,
20-something. Probably gonna be wearing grey sneakers;  either
grey/yellow/blue addidas laceups or grey/green tones acupuncture velcro.
Possibly black elastic sided boots tho. The crow flies at midnight. LOL!
    Oh, BTW, I'm gonna be in Glasgow for 5-7 weeks (summer program @ Glasgow
School of Art). Who wants to meet up? We can do stuff. like drink or dance
or walk around and look at stuff or picnic.  I don't know what...that we
could figure out later. Also, I'll probably have questions for yous
Glaswegians about stuff.  Oh, my vocabulary skills are FABulous today. LOL
again.
    This has nothing to do with anything, but, Kelis is the singer on Old
Dirty Bastard's "Got Your Money" song. I thought this was supercool. (B&S
content, this info was noted in the select with Stu M in the "pin-up"
section which just now came out in the U.S)
    Comments on ATP even tho I wasn't there. Oooh, Labradford is from the
town where I live now. I saw them in a converted cinema a few years ago. My
spine was vibrating it was good. All in a 20 X 50 foot space.  I've been at
Sonic Youth concerts before where I've had, I kid you not, spiritual
revelations. Maybe not that intense, but they were amazing.  Listening to
"The Diamond Sea" whilst standing in a field under a meteor shower with
strobe light style chrismas lights on stage. Um, *wow*. However, this is
told to precede my statement that I'm not so excited at the new stuff. I
hate it when people don't like a band when the band develops or changes yet
still rules. But noodleing can only take you so far. Gonna quit while I'm
ahead on this argument.
    I have to know. This is not list abuse cos it's to ask to find songs of
B&S. Is napster PC only? My Mac, me, and napsters website have not had a
good relationship so far. Any suggestions?
    Anyway, It's 1:20 a.m. and I must get up at daybreak. Again,
dammitdammitdammit.
                    With Siamese Cats for everyone, Vilkas (who is nicknamed
Willie)