Sinister: Ginger pubes

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Fri Apr 14 14:45:19 BST 2000

Dear List,

My name is Christopher, I've been on the list for ages but haven't posted
much.   I hope you are all well, and I'm enjoying the mails about ATP
especially.  So Stuart Murdoch got his tits out?  Surely someone must have
taken a picture of this.   I would have, then I'd make copies of it and sell
it in the bogs for 50p a shot.   He's fucking lovely, isn't he.   Gorgeous.
Was his chest really hairy?  And ginger?  Does that mean he's got ginger
pubes?   The music papers would pay a fortune for a picture like that.  Was
he wearing little shorts, and did one testicle hang out the side when he sat
down cross legged?  You lucky people.  Did he swear a lot when he played
football?   Was he fucking raging?  Did he hack anyone?  Who hacked him and
made his leg bleed?  They'd better watch themselves.

I'm off work till 2nd may, and I've got an 'empty' for a week.  So your all
invited to come and go as you please.  Bring an instrument or some fizzy
pop.  I'll provide fish fingers.

Yours,
Chris Leonard