Sinister: what if i miss them?

brand new shoes secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Fri Apr 14 16:55:24 BST 2000

oh dear oh dear oh dear!!
straight up selfish B+S question for the masses:

	does anyone know the US tour dates yet?

I need to know exactly when they will be here, because i have a horrible
feeling that they might be doing their US tour while i am doing my european
one. this would be just awful, yeah?

if anyone knows so that can know whether to feel sorry for myself or not, i
would love it if you could tell me.

okay lovelies, that's all for now...
bises
sam