Sinister: i love list crushes!!!!

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 14 18:16:14 BST 2000

hellooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

someone on the list has made me very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very happy, and voted for me in the list crush!!!!!!!!!  much
luv and kisses to you, whoever you are!!!!  please, tell me who you are, the
suspense is killing me, and i may even like you too!!!!!!  email me
privately if you don't want everyone to know!  'mwah!!!

adios,
littlebelle XXXXXXXXXXX  ;o)