Sinister: mischief as usual

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Fri Apr 14 20:25:46 BST 2000

Okay, so TODAY!!

I have been up to mischief as usual.

 went to pub during lunch and taught everyone how to
say naughty words in Norwegian/ Swedish.

 had mean thoughts.
and dirty ones, but I'm not telling you them. all I
can say, is this weekend, boyfriend, and shagging.

 the other woman I work with who is a ditz forgot her
key to the cupboard, so i hid it and made her a
treasure map to find it when she goes in early on
Monday morning.

 everyone at work thinks I'm a greedy bastard cos I
went and picked up cakes from the cake trolley, for me
and other people throughout the day, but everyone who
saw me, just thinks I was continuosly helping myself.

 I have decided to copyright the idea of stalking/
sticking B+S. Therfore the copyright things are as
follows:

£5 must be paid for one B+S  member stalked/ pictured.
£25 for two of them together.
£34.97 for three of them.
£19.00 if you remember all their names.
£1.20 for Chris Geddes picture.
£30.46 for all the band together.
£99999 for any picture of isobel in a bad mood.
£0.25 for Stu M looking folorn.
£12.00 for any combination of the band.
£4.23 for any combination of the above.

all proceeds will go directly towards Honey's pension,
so that I can take over the sinister list asap.
And change its name to something rude in Norwegian.

heh heh heh.

knuller rice indeed.

By the way, if anyone is as sad as me, read a
Norwegian grammar book. It reads rather well like a
B+S song.

taddle plap!

love
idleberry

(p.s. bet none of you can guess what my real name
is...!)

=====
http://www.geocities.com/idleberry