Sinister: Fornicating Milkmaids

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Fri Apr 14 21:44:14 BST 2000

Yo!

Sorry, me again. But don't worry, I'll slope off to lurkerdom again soon.
At my back I already hear time's wingéd ironing board hurrying near, &
before me lie piles of new tapes & CD's to listen to.

How does Stevie keep his Trousers up?* Ballooning pioneers & P!O!P Tarts
already since ATP. I'm all gigged out now, coming down with concert throat
after Hefner last night. (Who were top despite all being poorly. Darren
pissed off with the pissed up children in front until they gave him a "Bono
at Live Aid moment" by singing all the chorus of The Hymn For The Alcohol
without him, whilst he looked on all shy & proud.)

Get to the point Moore.

Oh yeah. Fox In The Pines spumed about B&S not being shrinking violets &
Struan's footie talents in particular. SM's grasp of his feminine side is
well documented, but I just wanted to add that whilst chatting to him over
the merchandise counter on Sunday night**, it was apparent that what he
liked best about having played was to have WON. So lets add competitive to
all those other adjectives.

Welcome back Peter & Chris. Big Pete: the Jewish hymn thing that Mogwai
played at ATP was strongly reminiscent of Led Zep's Kashmir, what with the
string quintet 'n all.

(*Perhaps I should say "Yes!" to a delmonte hairslide, too. And maybe get
some hair first)

(**gross exaggeration, for effect. The whole conversation must have been
over & done with in 40 seconds)

Bye,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK