Sinister: oy.

Luther van der Gaard candelaria66 at xxx.com
Sat Apr 15 02:03:38 BST 2000

from the nursery emerged...
well, another one to add to the list of millions.
i'm happy to be here. really. sure there are a few listers not quite as
clever as they think they are, but we're united at least by our love of
belle & sebastian.
ugh. never a good idea to start off by insulting people.
i'll formally introduce myself later, i suppose. the library is closing and
they're kicking me out :( imagine, closing at 6 on a weekday. it's an
absolute travesty.
miss jackson, i was stunned at the outpouring of emotion from your
direction. did you ever stop to think that whoever is, er, crushing you may
be a complete stranger? anyway whoever he/she is, i hope theyre ready to
deal with your, er, enthusiasm.
and, with an obvious lack of enlightening things to pass on to the lads and
lassies of sinister, i should probably crawl back into my whole. i hear
carrots and hummus calling.

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."
                    -Jebediah Springfield