Sinister: toronto sinister checkup

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Apr 15 04:42:45 BST 2000

Hello Sinister people and my fellow canadians,

Suddenly,I am leaving for Toronto tomorrow for the weekend-plus-monday.It's
kind of strange...I'm going to a Hair Show.Not the naked hippy dancing
kind,but the other kind.Vidal Sassoon will be there.I wonder if he'll like
my turqoise hair.I want to see sinisterines,but I don't think anyone knows
me.I don't where to go.The Hair Show won't last all day. Last time I was in
Toronto was on a school trip to see Rent and sweet Elisa was there..but I
was too shy to see her...and now...she's gone to faraway manchester and I
hopelessly wandered the streets late at night,and was surprised by lack of
acitivity.I went to McDonalds,and that was that.I think a Jessica offered to
make me brownies..but shes gone too. And now..no school trip...only that
delicious sense of freedom.

responding to previous digests:
-Struan wears short-shorts and has deliciously taut abs,as I have gathered
from the #1 experience of ATP.Would we have expected anything else from that
boy?! I knew he loved short-shorts! (Actually,hot pants are really in this
season.Its either hot pants or capri pants.Fluffy Sarah,from a long ago
discussion of capri-pedal pushin-clam digging pants has scared me right off
them,and Struan would look absolutely ridiculous in capri pants.) I shiver
with delight! Cameras you drunken fools,cameras.

Umm..thats it..sorry!
xxx genevieve