Sinister: some sic graffiti that read 'go homo, foreign cum'

alix campbell lixibell at xxx.com
Sat Apr 15 14:07:59 BST 2000

Mm, Saturday.

I woke up early, thinking  ‘It’s my day off, what a fantastic piece of luck,
I can watch SMTV Live’. However, after polishing off the pitiful crumbs in
the biscuit tin, I fell asleep until noon. Silly me.

Youn said:
>When I read Alix Campbell's posts I think of Morvern Callar

I’m not sure if this is good or bad as I’m a uneddercated sort that hasn’t
bothered to read anything vaguely topical since 1987.  Someone mail me
privately about it.

I, of course shall be attending the picnic on the 20th of May, but only
because my flatmates think I have lots of friends and I have to make it look
like I have a social life. Mind you, telling them I’m going up a hill may
not convince them. It is also the day before I leave teenage life FOREVER. I
can still remember my tenth birthday and there’s no way that ten years have
passed already. I demand a recount.

Velcro shoes have come back and are leaving again, aren’t they? They must be
if I have a pair, which I do. I ate baked beans for months because I spent
too much on them. Not because I really really desperately wanted the shoes,
just because I’m not good at planning ahead. I never did like shoelaces
though, and I’ll still be wearing the Acupunctures well after everyone has
thrown them onto the pyre of last season.

I was reading the digest just now, and I read my last post, and I don’t
remember writing most of it. I have a terrible memory. It was like reading
something from years ago. The human mind is an Absolute Crazy thing. I had
odd dreams last night, involving Buffy TVS (it was Sarah Michelle Gellar’s
B/day on Friday. She was 23. The chap who plays Xander is actually 29. How
madcap is that?) and a secret society stretching many years into the past
and future. I am glad that I am not too familiar with my unconscious.

I can’t think of anything else to say now. Don’t you hate it when you’re
supposed to be angry with someone, then they ring up and you forget and
you’re nice to them?

Byebye
lixi