Sinister: Hairnets and Dog Food...what's an elephant?

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Sat Apr 15 18:37:18 BST 2000

It's like a big upside-down squirrel!

Well, i've now recovered enough to say the All
tomorrow's was quite satisfactory.  My lungs still cry
out for dope though...and hack up stuff
I didn't exactly get value for money (i spent £265
altogether...), but i got to see Alfie, who are greet.
 I missed snow patrol though...damn Kubrick.
Crush votes are certainly the order of the day at
present- one is flattering, but two?! I'm not big on
ego boosts...
If the ladies in 174 who made that pancakes are on the
list, then thanks a lot for the pancakes, they were
gorgeous.
'Legal man' reminds me of a cross between Sha-na-na
and Country joe at woodstock...this is disturbing...
Heavenly nods to one and all,
Niko
xxx

'What you want is for their queue to slow down and
yours to speed up.  Then you can run past them and say
"YES!!! I will eat toast before you!"' -Eddie Izzard,
'Definite Article'

PS Laura, if you had the patience to read all the way
to this, remember that 'marriage is punishment for
shoplifting' (Wayne's World), so don't get hurried
into it!