Sinister: What the hell is that thing on my butt?

Pelican303 at xxx.com Pelican303 at xxx.com
Sat Apr 15 19:47:49 BST 2000

Dearest Sinister,
Well, Its been ages since I posted and I'm sure you all missed me very very
little.
I just had to come on and whine.  I had an infected cyst removed from my ass
yesterday.  Whoever's keeping track of body part references, I'm quite sure
you do NOT want a picture of this.  Speaking of which, aren't we owed a
picture of Stuie's ginger tufts?  I waiting with bated breath (whatever that
means).
I was wondering, hypothetically speaking of course (ummm), what you all would
do if you had an advance copy of the new album available to you.  I know alot
of people like to wait...I mean, there is definatly something to be said for
anticipation and the satisfaction of reaching the end of a long wait. Just
curious.
All you Torontoians, I just wanna warn you that JC is one bad ass mofo.  You
better be nice to him or he'll drag you around the streets of Coral Gables
exposing you to culture (eeeep!).
Later taters.
Rob