Sinister: "It's OK to grow up, as long as you don't grow old" - Pulp

Mike smiley at xxx.uk
Sat Apr 15 21:33:10 BST 2000

Hullo chickens,

My good friend Juliya Nikolaeff said:

>It's part of growing up, Mike - get used to it.

I'm not actually afraid of growing up, I'm just marvelling at the massive
step between living in a house with my brother and parents and living in a
house on my own.

>Not to mention nobody knows nothing about
>anything to do with music.

As a matter of principle I cannot and will not take advise from someone who
uses a double negative. Sorry. Oh, and I am, in fact, *not* a "big and
strong & tough" guy. I am... well skeletal would be generous. And maybe I'd
be quite happy to remain a sulky teenager forever. Oh, and seeing as I'm a
sulky teenager you should know that any advice you give me will sound
patronising and unreasonable.

[Please note the writings above should be read in a jokey voice and not
taken at all seriously. I'm just being silly]

Love,
Mike
smiley at rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk