Sinister: my prom killed me

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Sat Apr 15 23:57:43 BST 2000

hi everyone,
         well, again i'm here with my old friend
sinister to vent a little about just how unlucky i am
with love/girls.    Actually it's just this one girl,
that i've been crazy for the past couple months.
           Anway,  last night was my junior prom......
  I was excited, and  little nervous.   I thought
tonight was my chance to forget all the heart brake
this girl's put me through, and have a good time.
well, looking back now i'm feeling a little down.   I
got the cold shoulder most of the night,  she'd hardly
talk, and the worst thing.... after slow dancing for
about 30 sec.  she suddenly said. " we don't HAVE to
do this" and walked away.      so, needless to say, i
feel like shit.
          If anyone out there has any comforting
words/advice, feel free to e-mail me.   * B+S content:
 I played 3....6...9 seconds of light, about three
times driving around with a lump in my throat.
                                      thanks for
listening,
                                            Andrew