Sinister: deep-fried lettuce

Victoria Adam scorn-pie at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 16 21:03:22 BST 2000

Howdy folks

 My sister admited to reading my e-mail today when she asked me, in genuine
sibling concern (if you die do I get your CD collection?),  if I'd joined
some sort of  cult.
Ho hum.

Yeah, holidays. So today began two weeks of inventive ways not to do
revision. I fully intend to do some it's just that all of sudden inventing a
recipe for deep-fried lettuce,
making gingerbread B&S members  (dog on wheels particularly  yum) and
chewing my own finger off become important activities.

Nick.Dastoor said on dangerous toilet seats
he Guardian have installed some odd new antiseptic wipes in the
> loos.  On the dispenser it says something like 'Better to be safe than
sorry!
> Step one: Take a wipe. Step Two: Wipe the seat with it. Step Three: Throw
wipe
> into toilet'.

Now, being  the extremly parinoid type (irrational fears: Shower curtains,
cute animals, hidden camreas, forks and yes a self-confessed 'hoverer')  so
loowipes=goodthing-that should be introduced to vomit splattered ladies' at
college.
 I'm totally for sharing with the community but  seats pushes my generosity.

Or am i missing the point, maybe the aforementioned toilets are actually
dangerous and have a vicious bite.

love s.p.