Sinister: World Twee Picnic Day!!

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 17 10:08:00 BST 2000

Hey popkids

Cassarootio said:

So, after consultations with several of England
and Scotland's most dedicated listees (and Alastair Cook - yes, ladies, he
will be there in person), unless anyone has any objections or
suggestions...Saturday 20th May, Primrose Hill.

Then foxinthesnow said:

The
plan thus far is a nice meet up on May 20th in Parc Lafontaine , close to
the lake. I know there's 2 of them but close to the wee cabin that's in the
middle.

So I thought, lets make SATURDAY 20 MAY WORLD TWEE PICNIC DAY!!!!

The Plan goes something like this, if you are in big city/town/area of
concentration of B&S lovers MEET UP on 20 May and have a picnic/booze
up/game of footy.  If, however, you are in the middle of nowhere/work/area
of concentration of Slipknot fans, have a picnic ANYWAY(or go into #sinister
and have a virtual picnic).  Then we can take lots of piccies of us in
picnic poses (like this
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/picnics/PissedTimAgain.html ) and send
them to honey.

*steve imagines the headlines "strange internet cult in global picnic
madness" "They shouted 'the day of legal man is almost upon us' as they
rampaged through the streets of every major city, half empty bottles of
cheap red in each hand"

Just remember kids, don't drink the Koolaid...

I've also got my photos back from ATP (no semi-naked struan i'm afraid) and
shall scan them at some point in the near future, no really.

Newbie Watson said:

do any of the other readers know of
famous pop stars who have quit the business to play a sport?

Hmm, good question, let's think, well Lars Ulrich from that Metallica used
to play tennis for Denmark, but that's the other way round isn't it.  How
about Davy Jones from them Monkees, he's a jockey.  Does Roger Daltrey count
as a trout fisher, and Keith with the funny eyebrow from boyzone and, of
course, Andrew Ridgeley both drive racing cars very badly.  Simon Le Bon's
yachting career?  No, don't stop me, i could go on all day....

xoxo

CarsmileSteve