Sinister: Whoooooossshhhhhh!!!!!

Wayne Fortune wayne_fortune at xxx.com
Mon Apr 17 12:29:04 BST 2000

Hello all,

I'm getting pretty fed up with this constant rain.  I
was even attacked by a sudden downpour on Saturday
after I spotted a bit of blue sky and decided to take
my guitar out in the back garden.

Nevermind, because what amounts to probably the most
exciting thing ever to happen to me goes on this
weekend, as I troop down to Silverstone for the
British Grand Prix.  Or at least it better be the most
exciting thing ever for £175 which I can't really
afford...

Is anyone else going, and if so, do you fancy meeting
up for a coffee or whatever?  We could form the last
bastion of Belle and Sebastian amid a sea of
consumerism...

Lots of love
Ba Ba