Sinister: crabs!

Steven Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Mon Apr 17 13:58:50 BST 2000

ha!

gottcha!
after posting about bum eels i figured any lewdsounding marine creature
would surely net me another list crush vote.  thanks to whoever was btw,
don't worry i'll never find out i'm too shy to actually vote for anyone in
case they have voted for me and then we'd both find out and then i'd blush
and do the email equivalent of running away and never talking to them again
or drinking too much whenever i meet them socially until my drunken antics
and otherwise furtive and weird behaviour turn them off completely and i
know there's no danger of me ever ever ever accidentally touching them in
case some sort of 'liking' explosion takes off and we'd have to hold hands
in public and such.

phew.

so yes.  i'm shocked and horrified that the sinister list band has gone by
the wayside.  maybe what we need is a tribute tape project.  then you could
hear various international sinisterines abusing accoustic guitars and
belting it out for one and all.  that may be sort of like torture, i'm sorry
i mentioned it.  but think!  yes it could be so fun.

like robyn i went on sinister chat and was completely weirded out.  so i
stopped that entirely.  no more chatting for me.  not even in real life.  i
make such an ass of myself in conversation.  not like in email where i am a
paragon of good sense and wisdom... er.

also like robyn and ben and all other sinister types in north america...i
think that stum playing soccer with NO SHIRT is just so spectac.  really,
you uk types complain about bearded men and dronerock bands and that just
shows how little you've really got to complain about.  for real.  you don't
really have winter for example.  or hockey.  or beavers and mounties
clogging your streets.  or no really good bands who live in your city and
play all the time and are people you meet in drinking establishments and
record stores.  really, i mean every now and again i run into don mckellar
or that gawky dork from sloan, but thats it.  and mo berg, but no one even
knows who he is outside of canada.  oh, and dave bidini, he goes to shows
lots too.  but i mean, moe berg is kind of lame no?

at work today i noticed that beared men (not bearded men with trendy hair
cuts, or with any tacky things like bad jeans or pony tails) have beardy
pants.  and these are BEARDED men i'm talking about, we mostly do classical
music concerts at the glenn gould so these are classically bearded men and
they all wear different pants than their clean shaven contemporaries.  for
real, theres just something about the *fit* of them, that screams BEARD! i
bet they wouldn't even sell them to me if i asked.

hey list, nice shoes!

s  t  e  v  e  n    k  a  d  o  !