Sinister: I live here.

Paul Field Paulfie at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 17 15:36:09 BST 2000

Hello again all!

Everybody seems most perturbed by the lack of photographic evidence of Mr.
Murdoch's bare-chested exploits last weekend...being of the Argonian
red-headed origin with little tufts of chest hair myself, I am willing to
sell photographs of my chest. Any takers? Hmm. I guess I will think of some
other way to make my fortune. Then again, maybe I will just make some
fortune cookies.

Ok. Some free advice: Don't leave the coffee machine on all weekend with
just a tiny amount of coffee in the morning and then immediately fill the
jug with cold water. Things tend to break and you could end up cutting your
finger. Not that I would ever do something so ludicrous you understand.

Huge applause to Vel for sending some poetry by Olivia Weatherspoon...she is
wonderful. I don't claim to be any kind of an expert when it comes to
poetry, but I do love her work. Her pubs are cheap too. Though they tend to
be full of old men without any arms. They have intravenous drips attached
directly to the barrels.

Italians: Were Renée and Renata Italian, or were they just faking it? Save
your love...what a classic! I think I was about 6 at the time it came out,
and my sister had it on 7". I bet it's worth a bomb now. In more ways than
one. Also, shouldn't Chelsea F.C.'s cup final songs qualify as Italian chart
entries? The lighthouse family are from Newcastle though, and the Bigg
Market there is something like Milan I believe.

OK. Enough gibberish from me for one day.

BMX boys have a lot of fun...
Paul.