Sinister: My Punk Rock Roommate

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Mon Apr 17 20:42:54 BST 2000

Hello sinister People,
I finally have a reason to write a message, a few days
out of the nursery.
My blinded by revolution roommate is in Washington DC,
it is a pretty good bet that he has either been
arrested or sprayed with pepper spray. I have no clue
how this has anything to do with Belle and Sebastian,
other than the fact he has a few mix tapes with B&S
songs on them.
However, on a may related note, does anybody have any
plans for the twee picnic in or around Chicago,
IL...because i know there is some B&S fans in that
area, and taking the size of this list there has to be
at least two from Chicago, if so please email me.

I wish i had more to say, but alas I live the boring
life of a student.
Chris P.

=====
The sole member of the Lost Letter Society
A society dedicated to turtle lovers everywhere.
Http://www.mp3.com/LostLetterSociety