Sinister: what do you do with a dead rat?

molly dahl melvisco at xxx.com
Mon Apr 17 21:04:24 BST 2000

Hello all.  I am in quite the quandary.  I'm sitting here in my sister's and brother-in-law's apartment in a room with a dead rat.  Yes, it has indeed kicked the bucket.  It was my sister's pet rat, Elenor... may she rest in peace.  Mind you, Elenor was getting on in rat years, so it was just her time, I reckon. You see, I am pet watching while they're both in New Mexico.

Now what do I do?  This is horrible! There's no possible way I'm going to touch it. Eww. I hate dead things.  Perhaps a large kitchen utensil, like a spoon or tongs would do. Eww eww eww.

And to make things worse, I let their rabbit Ronnie out, who has attention defecit disorder, and now he's running amuck.

Well, I best get back to planning my approach to getting a deceased rat out of a cage.

B&S content: I'm growing weary of having people trying to turn my badges right side up!  The nerve!

R.I.P. Elenor

xoxo
molly

Francemail