Sinister: Wimper Woosie

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Apr 18 01:40:22 BST 2000

Hello people,

All last week I was reading Sinister mail and there weren't that many,
then I just came back from York for 4 days and suddenly there are
~250,000 characters' worth of them waiting for me to read!!

A lot of those mail were about going to the ATP, which I didn't go, and
now I'm jealous... so I'm going to boast about my fun packed few weeks
to revenge!

Betted on "Young Kenny" in the Grand National purely relying on the
belief that Since Ken (me) is ultra wicked cool that anything with
the name Ken in it is gonna be nothing but BLUDDY GRATE, well, that
stupid thing just died (not literally) after like the second hurdle
and I have to kiss 4 quid goodbye...

Then done not much after that apart from going swimming after not
having gone swimming for 5 years and realised that...

1. I can no longer swim
2. I couldn't swim 5 years ago

almost drowned in the 1.7 metre deep bit (I hate being short) and
scraped my knee at the bottom of the pool in the shallow 1m bit..

Then went juggling in York last weekend, it was GRATE as usual, as
everyone there are almost as twee and nice as all the sinister people,
even those the yound kid wasn't impressed as I shouted "Boo!" when
he was playing giant Jenga.  Saw a guy juggling seven clubs whilst
bouncing a ball on his head which is funking amazing.

Then came back and wrote a computer BattleShip server for the university
group project where everyone else had done no work and our project is
dying.

Writing a BattleShip server is boring.  In case you're ever tempted to
write a BattleShip server.

I just read idleberry said that her boyfriend will be coming over to shag
her this weekend, how comes my girlfriend isn't coming over this weekend
to shag me????

Better shut up before you all kill me or force me to listen to Robbie
Williams or look at his smug grin...

Go-peds and RedBulls to you all!
Ken
P.S. : Just remembered I don't have a girl friend!
P.S.S. : Which of course means he is open for applications!! :
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~kpc98c/girlfriend/ is the site for you