Sinister: ...and still had some for the cinema...

Katy Dutton jellybabs at xxx.com
Tue Apr 18 08:27:32 BST 2000

I had a fantastic dream last night, loads of B&S content.  I guess it was
because I was talking in the day about Struan and his football playing
skills :)

But in the dream I dreamt that I bought loads of B&S shares on Popex, and
because it rocketed me to the top of the shares list - because I made
millions of pounds - I was showered accordingly with prizes.  And I've just
got out of bed to find that my shares have gone down :(

Does anyone else thinks it's bluddy GRATE (even grater because of it's
cheese associations) to have a boyfriend (or girlfriend) who likes B&S...?
I'm just extremely happy at the moment, as me n 'im (teehee) will be getting
together for our own Sinister picnic tomorrow.  Downside is, he has to go
back to Glasgow on Saturday :(  Annnnyway, just euphorically happy for now
:)

Katy x