Sinister: When Animals Attack

Katy Dutton jellybabs at xxx.com
Tue Apr 18 13:47:07 BST 2000

Second post in a day, I know, but hey...I'm bored.  I'm stuck at home
'revising' for my imminent A-Levels.  Which, in reality, means I am holed up
in front of my computer looking at B&S sites in the vain hope of finding
more pictures of the lovely Struan.

Walkn10 at aol.com wrote:

"Doeas anyone laugh like an ass during those "When Animals Attack" specials?
I guess its supposed to be really serious and dramatic and stuff, but when
they have they supposedly "tame" animals just going apeshit and mauling some
unassuming passerby, I can't help it...sue me."

I know that this is an American phenomenon (oh the pleasures of Sky TV), but
Lee and Herring did a great parody of it on their TMWRNJ (*oooh sounds like
a B&S album!*) show.  It started out 'When Insects Attack!' and then moved
on to such things as 'When Tins, Cans and Bottles Fall Off Shelves'.  The
attack of the killer beetroot had me laughing every time.  Is this just me
that remembers this comedic high point of last year?  (I apologise if
someone's already writtent his, I haven't finished reading my mails yet :)

Idleberry, I think your laws are exceptionally good.  Especially the alarm
clock toilet thing.  Although it may make for a bit of noise pollution at
the Sinister public toilets, non?

Annnnnnyway.  Back to daytime TV and pathetic attempts at revision.  I'm
going mad here.  Raowr.

Katy x