Sinister: just let me kiss your watery hands

christa NOGOODNIK at xxx.net
Tue Apr 18 17:51:19 BST 2000

will the rain never cease?  i swear its been raining for like 4 days.  i
like rain, actually.  just not this much of it, its starting to bring me
down.  the flowers are drowning.  i'm drowning.  where is the sun?

i didn't move to Philly, silly.  i'm still here in DC, witnessing the love
between the protesters and the cops.  my boy works at 21st and K streets,
mere inches from where all the shit was going down yesterday (and Friday),
so he was quite excited to check out the scene.  i stayed in and watched it
on the news.  i trust it was just as thrilling.  i found the cops and the
protesters to be equally as irritating.  oh, is that un-PC of me?  let's
just say i'm glad its over.  :)

i have to agree with WalknSteve that those "animal attack" shows are an
unending source of entertainment.  basically, i'm rooting for the animal in
every case.  i mean, if you're standing with a camera and a microphone in
front of a bear that outweighs you by 400 pounds (and invariably will have
on some kind of stupid hat), don't be surprised when it eats your face off!!
what do you expect!?  or, when a poor elephant has been chained to a truck
out in the hot sun all day with little kids grabbing at it with their sticky
fingers... and it randomly stomps on some people and gores a couple.... i
mean, hey!  who is shocked by that?  it makes total sense.  down with
people!  yea!!

sheesh, i'm really not in such a bad mood today.  its the rain, i tell you.
my tomato soup and grilled cheese are calling to me.  mmm, such a purrrrfect
lunch for a rainy day.  at this point you may be asking yourself "now, why
is christa at home at 1pm on a tuesday afternoon?" and i will have to reply
"because i quit my job, you sillies!!"   there is a fake Amish person on
Jerry Springer right now.  i am fully convinced, as of this moment, that
absolutely nothing in this world is sacred.                       down with
people!

eagerly awaiting Legal Man, and legal aid-
christa