Sinister: "Legal Aid - The White-Collar Sports Drink"

Pelican303 at xxx.com Pelican303 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 18 18:14:17 BST 2000

I'm sorry...with all this talk of Passions and animal attack programs, I just
can't keep my mouth shut (being a large fan of both).  What more could you
ask for out of a soap opera than a magic doll the turns into an annoying
midgit, a which with large hair, a bunch of hot teenage girls, and very very
very poor Elvis impersonations involving horrid lyrics and casio keyboards?
Well, my answer to that too-long-of-a question is absolutly nothing.
It's even got that "freakish midget not as cool as Webster" versus the "mean
cat they never actual show" thing going on for all you people who enjoy
watching people, and more especially those with disfiguring genetic diseases,
get mauled by animals.

I had a whole lot of links to info about the whole World Bank thing e-mailed
to me...I still have to check it out.  I'm too busy being mad about the
Corporate State I am starting to see, having been reading "The Greening of
America" (as anyone who has been in #sinister can attest to, for I've turned
into that books official cyperspace promoter...kinda like Don King...only
white).  Anyone wanting to see all the sides of the issue though, I will pass
along the links if you wish.  They are mostly from the Washington Post and
sent to me by a very good friend who left the World Bank a few years ago.

Oh no...content...well the subject line is round about content...doesn't
count eh?
Oh I know.  my friend made some joke about Looper yesterday and I asked if
he'd ever really heard looper and he said no so I smacked him around.

Tis all for now
Rob (the mod :Þ)